Modo Description From Developer
Modo delivers the next evolution of 3D modeling, painting and rendering in a single integrated and accelerated package for the Mac and PC. And now, modo is a true end-to-end solution that includes true 3D sculpting tools, animation and network rendering! More than just features, modo is a truly elegant integration of technology, raw horsepower and refined workflow.
The artist friendly and uniquely powerful toolset of modo is in widespread use by professionals and enthusiasts across many disciplines. Some people use modo as the core tool for their production work and others use modo for just a fraction of their total “pipeline.” modo plays well with others and wants to fit into how you work.
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 2000 or Windows XP (Vista compatible device drivers required for use with Vista), Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor (SSE instruction support is required), Macintosh G4, G5
- Minimum 1GB RAM
- Minimum 100MB available hard disk space (3GB required for all content and integrated training materials)
- OpenGL accelerated graphics card and at least 1024 by 768 screen resolution
- Internet connection required for initial product activation
- Program Language Support
Autodesk Softimage Review
Autodesk SoftImage is one among the powerful 3D graphic software for professional in film, television and video game production. The software allow user to model, shade, texture, animate, render and more. The software had been used in famous films and popular games such as 3oo, Star Wars, Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4.
There are several versions available including Autodesk Softimage, Autodesk Softimage Advanced, Autodesk Softimage Student Version and Autodesk Softimage Advanced Educational. At its official website, there is SoftImage Community where users can find free tutorials and tips, show case as well as discussion.
SoftImage 30 day trial version is available to download for both 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Microsoft Windows operating systems. And users are required to fill out a form such as name, address, company name and so on before they can start downloading.